My Dog Gets More Swag Than I Do

In an Interview with peopelpets.com, Olivia spoke about her dog Paco and how he gets more swag than she dose:
Is it sad, that my dog is essentially the man in my life? He’s a great dog, but it’s funny because ever since I mentioned that he was my boyfriend, he gets way more swag than I ever have. I mean, truckloads arrive at the house for him. When he hears a car pull up, he just waits, like he knows it’s for him!”
Paco, a 9-year-old rescue, is by now so familiar with the swag routine that he’s even showing some demanding tendencies. When packages show up for him, “he is basically like, ‘You can just put that in my room,’” Wilde said.
I found him through Much Love Animal Rescue, and he had been found in the back of a U-Haul truck with his five other brothers and sisters, and they hadn’t eaten for a week,” Wilde said. “I’m just really lucky to have found him, because he’s my absolute favorite, favorite dog in the world.”